Books Fracture (Night School #3) Free Download

Be Specific About Regarding Books Fracture (Night School #3)

Title:Fracture (Night School #3)
Author:C.J. Daugherty
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 374 pages
Published:August 15th 2013 by Atom (first published January 1st 2013)
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Mystery. Fantasy
Books Fracture (Night School #3) Free Download
Fracture (Night School #3) Paperback | Pages: 374 pages
Rating: 4.12 | 7107 Users | 444 Reviews

Representaion Conducive To Books Fracture (Night School #3)

Devastated by the loss of her friend and under constant threat from an unknown spy at Cimmeria Academy, Allie Sheridan is finding it hard to cope.

In Fracture, the third book in the Night School series, she’s not the only one losing it – everything is falling apart. And when Nathaniel begins to reveal his game plan, Isabelle starts to lose control.

As the school slides into a deadly morass of paranoia and suspicion, everyone is guilty until proved innocent. Anyone can be held without proof, and convicted without a trial. No one is safe.

This time Nathaniel doesn’t need to hurt them. This time they’re hurting themselves.

Declare Books Concering Fracture (Night School #3)

Original Title: Fracture
ISBN: 0349001715 (ISBN13: 9780349001715)
Edition Language: English
Series: Night School #3

Rating Regarding Books Fracture (Night School #3)
Ratings: 4.12 From 7107 Users | 444 Reviews

Critique Regarding Books Fracture (Night School #3)
Genre: YA/Mystery/Romance The 3rd book in one of my all time fav series, and guess how it ended up?A.DISAPPOINTMENT. When 16 year old Allie Sheridan first arrived at Cimmeria Academy it was as a punishment, to teach her how to be a good respectful student and lady. But now? It's more than that, more than just a school, it's been a safe haven.But no longer.A nefarious group - one that is frightingly tied with Allie's family - is trying to destroy everything Cimmeria stands for. Even worse,



Finally, I'm finishing another book of this series!I really liked this third part. We finally get to know a bit more of Allie's family and the background of Cimmeria and the board. Allie's friends are back with her and together they are quite badass. I really like every single one of them for their special characters. I wasn't all satisfied with the ending, but as there are still two more books, I suspected something like this. It makes it kind of a cliffhanger and I can't wait to read on!

⭐3 stars⭐So I finished the book and realized "Wait, what? I didn't highlight a single quote?"Madness! I think it's getting a bit boring.. Or maybe it's me I don't know.

3 starsIt was okay I guess.

Hmm, unfortunately I was less impressed with this one.Nothing actually happens in this book.There's a lot of inner turmoil, there's a lot of distress and definitely some character development as well, some insight into each other and just the "gang" together, as a group and how they gel together.But other than that... There's no progress in the love triangle. There's no change in the friends department. There's nothing different as to the relationships with the teachers. The danger of Nathaniel

Review for fracture will be coming soon. Book 2 review below for the time being. Wasn't much of a fan of legacy, it sort of enraged me actually, what with all the subliminal messages.In lights of the whole Allie-and-Sylvain issue that went down in the first book, i had a very tough time understanding why Allie is so forgiving towards him. Fair enough, he apologised a couple of times, but he still pretty much forced himself on her. Nothing drastic happened, but to me, that's enough. I just

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.