Destined (House of Night #9) 
But is Zoey really safe? Does she truly know those who are closest to her? And will love win when it is tested by the very soul of Darkness?
The thing I dislike most about this book is that it should've been combined with the previous book -over seventy percent of this was not only unimportant but simply did not even need to be there at all. The parts with Lenobia, completely pointless -I gained NOTHING from reading through them. The whole thing with the Twins is equally pointless unless it's played up in the next book, which, I highly doubt it will be. Overall, this was a blatant excuse to push out as many books in a series as they
More of my reviews can be found at Flipping Through the Pages!This is going to be a pretty crappy review.. I would like to say, despite this review, the reason I give these books 3 stars is because they are extremely addictive! I love the drama, I love the story and I love how it's like watching Jersey Shore or something (haven't actually watched more than an episode), you know it's bad but you just can't get away because it is mind-blowingly entertaining. Like Jerry Springer, or something...

I want to shoot Heath in the face, I <3 STARK!
From the little tidbits I've heard, this novel is going to be good.For those whom adore the House of Night series, Destined is sure to rock you again. All I'd ask of the Cast duo is a longer novel, Awakened only had 270+ pages for $19.99 is a little much for such a small read. For those thirsting for info, I've heard that Zoey's beloved Human Consort Heath Luck will be returning in the form of a vessel, due to Neferet slaying our poor little Jack. *heartbreak* Nyx offered Heath the ultimate
For the record, I hate this series like I've hated no other. But I just want to know what happens next... :/...And after finishing it, I'm like: "Great. Not another cliffhanger."If only the authors had put more thought into it from the start - the books have become so overrun with narratives that I'm wondering what is the point of the authors narrating Zoey in first person now? Seems to me this is a massive case of "we're making this up as we go along..."If this was an anime, then I suppose it
Oh my god is she really gonna bring heath into the mix. gggrrrrr he's dead move on. ( GO TEAM STARK!!) Love thease booksKeep it up girls can't wait till Nov
P.C. Cast
Hardcover | Pages: 325 pages Rating: 4.04 | 71106 Users | 2658 Reviews

Point Books In Favor Of Destined (House of Night #9)
| Original Title: | Destined |
| ISBN: | 1905654871 (ISBN13: 9781905654871) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | House of Night #9 |
| Characters: | Zoey Redbird, Nyx (House of Night), Stevie Rae Johnson, Neferet, Aphrodite LaFont, Kalona, Sylvia Redbird, Erin Bates, Shaunee Cole, Damien Maslin, James Stark, Rephaim, Kramisha, Darius Langley, Pea Chamberlain, Griffin DeAngelo, Aurox |
| Setting: | Oklahoma(United States) |
Commentary As Books Destined (House of Night #9)
In Destined, the forces of Light and Dark collide as their epic struggle focuses on Tulsa’s House of Night. Zoey is home where she belongs, safe with her Guardian Warrior, Stark, by her side – and preparing to face off against Neferet. Kalona has released his hold on Rephaim, and, through Nyx’s gift of a human form, he and Stevie Rae are finally able to be together – if Rephaim can truly walk the path of the Goddess and stay free of his father’s shadow.But is Zoey really safe? Does she truly know those who are closest to her? And will love win when it is tested by the very soul of Darkness?
Details Appertaining To Books Destined (House of Night #9)
| Title | : | Destined (House of Night #9) |
| Author | : | P.C. Cast |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | UK Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 325 pages |
| Published | : | October 25th 2011 by Atom |
| Categories | : | Paranormal. Vampires. Young Adult. Fantasy. Romance. Supernatural. Fiction |
Rating Appertaining To Books Destined (House of Night #9)
Ratings: 4.04 From 71106 Users | 2658 ReviewsCriticize Appertaining To Books Destined (House of Night #9)
The House of Night series is the definition of a guilty pleasure -- something you shouldn't like but do anyway. Let's face it -- the series has been going on for WAAAAAAAY too long. It could've -- and should've -- stopped at four. But it didn't. And some of us, like me, are still here, hanging on and enjoying the ride. For instance, it's obvious, and I mean really obvious, when the authors are inserting other people's works into their stories. For example (on page 63 of Destined): "Actually,The thing I dislike most about this book is that it should've been combined with the previous book -over seventy percent of this was not only unimportant but simply did not even need to be there at all. The parts with Lenobia, completely pointless -I gained NOTHING from reading through them. The whole thing with the Twins is equally pointless unless it's played up in the next book, which, I highly doubt it will be. Overall, this was a blatant excuse to push out as many books in a series as they
More of my reviews can be found at Flipping Through the Pages!This is going to be a pretty crappy review.. I would like to say, despite this review, the reason I give these books 3 stars is because they are extremely addictive! I love the drama, I love the story and I love how it's like watching Jersey Shore or something (haven't actually watched more than an episode), you know it's bad but you just can't get away because it is mind-blowingly entertaining. Like Jerry Springer, or something...

I want to shoot Heath in the face, I <3 STARK!
From the little tidbits I've heard, this novel is going to be good.For those whom adore the House of Night series, Destined is sure to rock you again. All I'd ask of the Cast duo is a longer novel, Awakened only had 270+ pages for $19.99 is a little much for such a small read. For those thirsting for info, I've heard that Zoey's beloved Human Consort Heath Luck will be returning in the form of a vessel, due to Neferet slaying our poor little Jack. *heartbreak* Nyx offered Heath the ultimate
For the record, I hate this series like I've hated no other. But I just want to know what happens next... :/...And after finishing it, I'm like: "Great. Not another cliffhanger."If only the authors had put more thought into it from the start - the books have become so overrun with narratives that I'm wondering what is the point of the authors narrating Zoey in first person now? Seems to me this is a massive case of "we're making this up as we go along..."If this was an anime, then I suppose it
Oh my god is she really gonna bring heath into the mix. gggrrrrr he's dead move on. ( GO TEAM STARK!!) Love thease booksKeep it up girls can't wait till Nov


0 Comments:
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.