Books Download Online Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) Free

Present Books During Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1)

Original Title: Warm Bodies
ISBN: 147671746X (ISBN13: 9781476717463)
Edition Language: English
Series: Warm Bodies #1
Characters: R, Nora, Julie Grigio, Perry Kelvin, M
Books Download Online Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) Free
Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) Paperback | Pages: 256 pages
Rating: 3.92 | 97981 Users | 10526 Reviews

Specify Of Books Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1)

Title:Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1)
Author:Isaac Marion
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 256 pages
Published:December 25th 2012 by Atria/Emily Bestler Books (first published October 28th 2010)
Categories:Romance. Fiction. Science Fiction. Apocalyptic. Adult Fiction. Horror. Young Adult

Interpretation In Favor Of Books Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1)

Now a major motion picture from Summit Entertainment.

R is having a no-life crisis—he is a zombie. He has no memories, no identity, and no pulse, but he is a little different from his fellow Dead. He may occasionally eat people, but he’d rather be riding abandoned airport escalators, listening to Sinatra in the cozy 747 he calls home, or collecting souvenirs from the ruins of civilization.

And then he meets a girl.

First as his captive, then his reluctant guest, Julie is a blast of living color in R’s gray landscape, and something inside him begins to bloom. He doesn't want to eat this girl—although she looks delicious—he wants to protect her. But their unlikely bond will cause ripples they can’t imagine, and their hopeless world won’t change without a fight.

Rating Of Books Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1)
Ratings: 3.92 From 97981 Users | 10526 Reviews

Appraise Of Books Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1)
'Living!' he sputters. 'Eat!' I shake my head. 'No.' 'Eat!' 'No!'The end of the world as we know it from a zombies point of view. R lives at the abandoned airport at a 747 aeroplane. He likes collecting things from the past before almost all the people died or became zombies and loves listening to old records. I go to the record player. The Sinatra record is still going, skipping on a blank inner groove, so I nudge the needle to 'Come Fly With Me'.He has no memories, no past, no future. He

Much better than I expected - especially after the start. I really wasn't going to sure if I would care for this one because it seemed a little silly at first.But, after I got into it, it started to have some interesting action sequences and some really deep introspection on the human condition.

amazing book, just read it!

I'm sorry I can't properly introduce myself, but I don't have a name any more. Hardly any of us do. We lose them like car keys, forget them like anniversaries. Mine might have started with an 'R', but that's all I have for now.None of us are particularly attractive, but death has been kinder to me than some. I'm still in the early stages of decay. Just the grey skin, the unpleasant smell, the dark circles under my eyes. I could almost pass for a Living man in need of a vacation.Isaac Marion's

The protagonist of Warm Bodies is R, a zombie who cannot remember his name beyond that single letter. He is verbose compared to other zombies, although his main recreation is still riding escalators around the airport in which he lives. I kind of felt like the escalator riding was a shout out to Dawn of the Dead and it made me happy. The first few chapters of the book are the strongest parts of the book. I think they must have been polished over and over again and they contrast the rest of the

This is not a young adult novel.I mean, it is about a young adultish human and zombie who fall in love and set about to change the world with love. But this is not a young adult novel.It has themes of young love and disaffected youth and hopeful new beginnings but this is not a young adult novel, people!Regardless of what it is, its a pretty good novel, but I have a confession. This is going to translate in peoples minds as me being simplistic and unable to handle the deeper, more complicated

Cold Hands, Warm Heart"R" spends his time at the airport, taking long walks and scooping brains out of skulls. He's a zombie but unlike most of the ones he's met, he can think about more than just his stomach. Julie is one of the last humans living in the settlement. She's finally old enough to go out on a raiding mission but when she does, her team gets ambushed almost immediately.As R chomps on the brain of Julie's boyfriend (Perry), he experiences the memories. Seeing Julie from Perry's

0 Comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.